An individual is qualified for a TN visa if:
- They are a citizen of Canada or Mexico;
- Their profession qualifies under the regulations;
- The position in the United States requires a NAFTA professional;
- They have a prearranged full-time or part-time job with a U.S. employer; and
- They have the qualifications to practice in the profession in question.
To see the qualifying positions and there requirements, please go to: https://www.nafsa.org/_/file/_/amresource/8cfr2146.htm
For more information or questions please contact us using the following link.