EB-3 Visas: Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers

Skilled Workers – are for individuals whose job requires a minimum of 2 years training or experience. The skilled worker must meet the educational, training, or experience requirements of the job opportunity. Relevant post-secondary education may be considered as training.

Professionals – are for individuals whose job requires at least a U.S. baccalaureate or foreign equivalent degree and they are a member of the professions.

Other Workers – are for individuals performing unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years training, education, or experience. The individual must be performing work in an area for which there are not qualified U.S. workers available.

For more information or questions on whether you qualify please contact us using the following link.