EB-4 Visas: Certain Special Immigrants
Special immigrants under the EB-4 category include the following:
- Religious workers;
- Special Immigrant Juveniles;
- Certain broadcasters;
- Certain retired officers or employees of a G-4 international organization or NATO-6 civilian employees and their family members;
- Certain employees of the U.S. government who are abroad and their family members;
- Members of the U.S. armed forces;
- Panama Canal company or Canal Zone government employees;
- Certain physicians licensed and practicing medicine in a U.S. state as of Jan. 9, 1978;
- Afghan or Iraqi translators or interpreters;
- Iraqis who were employed by or on behalf of the U.S. government; and
- Afghans who were employed by the U.S. government or International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).
For more information or questions on whether you qualify please contact us using the following link.